Would you like to join our team?
Ruby on Rails Developer
- Ruby on Rails Developer
- 1 vacancie
- According to the experience
What do we look?
Are you ambitious and want to transform the company through technology?
Are you organized and responsible, do you commit to the projects? Do you know how to adapt to the challenges?
Do you know how to work in a team? Are you updated with the technological novelties and the new methodologies? Are you communicative?
Degree in Computer Engineering, Technical Engineering in Computer Management or Technical Engineering in Computer Systems.
Minimum one year of experience in web development.
Experience in Ruby on Rails will be valued.
- Layout tools: HTML5, CSS3, SASS.
- Ruby on Rails programming (desirable).
- Databases MySql / PostgreSql.
- Know how to work in a team.
- Be proactive.
- Rapid learning ability.
- Organized person.
- Have analytical capacity and a lot of resolution in front of possible problems.
- Be creative, the code also needs it.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
What we offer
- Undefined-term contract.
- Company with determination in the design, development and execution of projects.
Pleasant work environment.
- Management culture of open doors. We want to listen and give space to your ideas.
- We want to boost your professional growth through courses, certificates or attending events.
- Attractive salary according to the market, the final conditions will depend on your profile, experience and specific skills as a contract candidate.
- Social benefits (seniority): restaurant / gas station ticket, business phone, health insurance, additional vacations.
According to the experience