Discover the reasons why technology can help your business.
The recent pandemic has been a turning point for many industries and companies. The drastic changes that followed have put many of them to the test.
After 3 years, the companies that got down to work on their digitization processes are starting to see the benefits and are changing the rules of the game by leading the way in their sectors.
Understanding the Importance of Digital Transformation.
Currently in Spain, more than 95% have quality access to the Internet. Digital transformation is not a fad, but an imperative need for all organizations.
In an increasingly interconnected world, adaptation becomes crucial to maintain competitiveness and relevance.
A paradigm shift is necessary, where the tradition is replaced by the digital and the methodology changes towards flexible processes that maximize the operability of organizations, adapting the organization to the new times.
Key Objectives of Digital Transformation.
Digital transformation pursues several fundamental objectives that can be improved in your company:
- Increase collaboration, offering trust, both inside and outside the organization.
- Train in digital competencies, to improve employee performance.
- Enhance processes and increase efficiency. Technology allows you to create faster, more resourceful and scalable workflows.
- Optimize productivity in all areas: manufacturing, commercialization, accounting, etc. Digital Transformation makes it possible to improve any process.
- Create solutions, in a rapidly evolving world, agility is a vital aspect.
- Reduce costs without affecting the perceived value of the product or service. In the current economic context, reducing time, costs and coping with rising inflation is key for companies.
- Complying with data security is, nowadays, an essential task.
- Generate new lines of business, through the knowledge of all the data that your processes yield.
5 Benefits of Digital Transformation for your company.
Going through a Digital Transformation process allows companies to anticipate market changes.
In this context, digitization becomes a crucial tool to boost and make the most of the opportunities offered by technology, helping to improve the efficiency, productivity and competitiveness of companies in their sectors.
Here are some reasons why companies choose to invest in technology:
- It allows you not to fall behind the competition. When you notice your competitors adopting new technologies, it is difficult to keep up with them.
- Increase team agility. Digital transformation also helps your team anticipate and adapt faster.
- It reduces errors and improves your company's reputation. Minimizing risk means more peace of mind for employees and better results for customers.
- Improving customer relationships: Have you ever wondered how many services you would stop using if they did not improve day by day? We live in a world that is increasingly intelligent, connected and with more informed people. It is vital for companies to be on the same wavelength to connect correctly with them. All the data your company generates can be leveraged in useful ways to keep moving forward and improving your customers' experience.
- Lay the foundation for scalable growth. Technology allows teams to establish solid foundations as your business expands. Strategically planning ahead makes it easier to implement new technologies, saving time and effort in the process.
The 3 key pillars of digital transformation.
Companies that want to make a difference in digital transformation processes must base their strategy on three key pillars: technological knowledge, rapid adoption of skills and change in organizational capabilities.
One of the factors that hinder the achievement of results is to focus too much on technology, forgetting social and organizational aspects.
- Knowledge of technology:
The critical piece is for company decision-makers to be familiar with new technologies: to know what they are and what they entail.
Companies that have digitally literate boards of directors reap greater benefits than those that have no experience in digital business.
- Rapid adoption of skills:
In a fast-changing market, learning times are modified and the list of skills is constantly evolving. Agile decision-making, collaboration, adaptability, creativity, communication and a growth mindset are indispensable.
In 1993, Erikson and his co-authors published an article stating that it takes 10,000 hours (or ten years) of intensive learning and practice to be an expert at anything.
Having technology but not having the knowledge to take full advantage of its potential is the same as not having it.
- Organizational capabilities.
To carry out the digital transformation process, it is necessary to change the organizational mindset. It is necessary to see the company as a set of subsystems that must be interconnected, where managers and leaders become the architects who design and monitor that everything works correctly.
In a technology-driven world, digital transformation is a path that cannot be overlooked. Technology adoption not only improves efficiency, but also strengthens a company's future in a competitive marketplace.
Do you have a project? Let's talk to start your journey towards digital transformation!